Darkness falls across the land… the midnight hour is close at hand… that’s right, it’s the scariest day of the year: Halloween! Yes, bring out the bats, the ghosts and the jack-o-lanterns, hold your own Halloween party and enjoy the spooky festivities! If you’re looking to add a delicious splash of freshness into your night, look no further than these freaky H2melon concoctions! You’ll be feeling like a witch as you brew these delicious monstrosities!
Need a treat that will send a shiver down your spine? Try these chilly H2melon ice cubes! Simply pour H2melon into an ice cube tray and to make it even more freaky: add some gummy worms, gummy babies or other lollies. Toss the tray in the freezer and pull out a tray full of tasty, ghoulish ice cubes!
H2melon Jelly Worms
This one is sure to freak anyone out at first glance! What you’ll need is H2melon jelly and some straws!
- 1L H2melon Watermelon Water
- ½ cup of Caster Sugar
- 20 Gelatin Leaves
- Gelatin gelatin leaves in cold water for 5=7 minutes
- Pour H2melon and sugar in a saucepan and bring to the boil for 6-8 minutes then remove from heat.
- Squeeze cold water out of gelatin and then add to the warm H2melon, stirring to dissolve the leaves.
- Pour mixture into straws held together by elastic bands, propping them up in a cup to keep them upright.
- Set overnight and when they are ready to be released, pour some water over the straws!
Eye am Always Watching
A great way to frighten your punch or drink is to make a some creepy, fruity eyeballs! They’re super simple to make: just push some blueberries into some lychees and drop them into your glass or your punch bowl! Now you’ll always have someone keeping an eye on you throughout the whole night… whether you like it or not!
So embrace both the Trick and Treat this Halloween when you create these deliciously freaky treats that will make your guests take a second look!
Missing the H2melon required to brew up your devilish treats? Head to our online store now!