Mixed Berry Smoothie
You can never go wrong with berries. They are delicious and healthy. Berries are awesome because they are high in Vitamin A, Vitamin C, antioxidants, fiber and have been said to boost heart health and help prevent a number of diseases.
With the health benefits of berries and the rehydration properties of pure coconut water, this smoothie recipe will surely make you feel your ‘berry best’!
- 1/2 cup raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1/2 cup blackberries or blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 6 large strawberries (fresh preferred)
- 1/2 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup H2coco Pure Coconut Water
- 1 tbsp honey
- A handful of ice cubes (optional or if using fresh berries)
- Mint leaves for garnish (optional)
- A few fresh berries for garnish (optional)
Place berries, yogurt, coconut water, honey and ice cubes in a blender. Blend until smooth and frothy. Pour into glasses and serve. Garnish with mint leaves and fresh berries, if desired. Enjoy!